Markoma Christian Ministries, Inc. maintains an archive of transcripts, yearbooks and other school records. Markoma Bible Academy and Markoma Christian School graduates, alumni, or former employees may request that a free copy of their transcript, employment verification, or other school records on file be mailed to the address of their choice by using one of the following methods:
- Send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a request to Markoma Christian Ministries, PO Box 534, Tahlequah, OK 74465
When requesting a transcript, employment verification or other school record, please include the following:
- Your name (if your name changed since being at Markoma, please include your name while at Markoma).
- Birth date.
- Year graduated or year(s) of attendance/employment (please estimate if you are not sure when you were at Markoma).
- Type of record being requested.
- Mailing address to mail the transcript, school record or employment verification. We also can reply to some records and information requests electronically.
Due to privacy considerations, we are unable to accept requests by phone for transcripts or employment verification.
Please let us know via e-mail or postal letter if you have authorized an educational institution or other entity to request your transcript or employment verification. We welcome any questions that you may have. Our contact information is found below: